In the Domaine du Patre, you will be seduced by the spacious, cosy and bright ﬂats, opened onto amazing landscapes. Each ﬂat has beautiful south facing terraces which offer a splendid view on La Fare waterfall and the surrounding mountains.
The latest-generation and high-quality amenities, neat and sophisticated, mix beauty with utility. At any time of the day, you will experience the pleasant mountain life. Noble materials such as wood and stone are everywhere, providing comfort and well-being in a harmonious way.
The ski lockers provide quick and easy access to the pistes.
The entrance halls are elegant and welcoming, carefully planned for security with cameras and access control.
Private lock-up garages in the basement are accessible with a lift to every floor of the building.
TOP QUALITY AMENITIES FOR THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF COMFORT
- Secured entrance doors
- Electric roller shutters in all living rooms
- Paint ﬁnish on walls and ceilings
- Wide range of ﬂoor tiles, with matching skirting boards
- Plank ﬂooring in the bedrooms, different colours available
- Wide range of faience tiles available for the bathrooms
- Bathrooms equipped with a hydraulic towel warmer and a contemporary-design white-lacquered vanity unit
- Spacious terraces, with electricity point and light
Flat with 2 bedrooms - from 59 m² - glound floor or highest floor
6 sleeping places
Example : flat number 5 - ground floor
- View in front of the La Fare waterfall
- South facing terrace of 20m²
- Bathroom equiped with a hydraulic towel warmer and a contemporary-design white-lacquered vanit unit
Price and other flats available on demand